Friday 28 October 2016

Sharing my practice

This year I have been lucky to work closely with Karen Belt this year and watch her sharing her practice on Google Class OnAir. This week we been planning how we will create our very own Class OnAir lesson.

Thinking about how I will do this today have been a challenging and exciting experience. I want my lesson to be exciting for the learner and of course use the digital affordance effectively to support critical thinking and learning.

Today my focus was getting my site ready for my context and beginning to plan the writing lesson that I will teach next week. Diving back into HTML and site had it challenges but borrowing Karen's HTML. I also found that I could draw on past design ideas to build my site. Also having the past Google Class OnAir lessons to explore has supported me to think about which elements are important to capture and share in my video.

I am excited film this lesson and share it for other teachers to see and for me to see and reflect on as my practice continues to develop.





No comments:

Post a Comment