Friday 5 March 2021

CoL Across School Role

 

Kia ora, I'm Clarelle Carruthers ! I'm a year 4 teacher at Pt England School. 

I have a passion for inquiry and have had a strong focus on reading over the past few years. In 2020 we all experienced lockdowns and this impacted my inquiry however I tested many ideas and this has lead to some of my thinking around my 2021 inquiry. 

One of the way you can get to know me better is by visiting my CV page. I update this each year with achievements I am proud of. 

In 2018 I was a MIT teacher and through this experience I focused my inquiry on mathematics and specifically communication between students in mathematics and use  and understanding of mathematical language. 

In my practice I have a strong focus on capturing all learning digital and emerging learners in meaningful creative digital activities across the curriculum. Having taught both year 3 and 4 during my 5 years at Pt England School I am confident in using of both iPads and Chromebooks to lead learning and understand the transition between these devices and the way in which the Cybersmart curriculum supports this.  

Please feel free to visit my class site, or watch my lessons on Class onAir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment